Monday, September 07, 2009

Thinking before acting

Yes, this should be the policy of every person that could think properly. If you can't think properly, then just shut the hell up. Be quiet and let people who can think properly do it for you. Of course, the same goes with people who think they are thinking properly but actually are not. Most people are like this. With the few knowledge and wisdom they have, mixing it up with emotional and racist backgrounds, they became the front page of humiliation and embarrassment for a lot of people. Owh please, just shut the hell up.

My story:

It was a gathering at the school's main hall. Students are sitting in rows. And suddenly, this friend behind me wants to tell his friend a couple of rows in front of me about something (something that could wait actually). But instead of thinking properly, he just shouts out loud right behind me into my ears to his far away friend. I was just utterly shocked when this blasting voice suddenly filled my freaking ears. I was really like - WTH dude!!?. I did not do anything to him, but since the far away friend didn't hear what he said, he was going for a second shout. I was like, owh no you don't, you idiot! I quickly just tapped to guy in front of me and told him to tap on in front of him and call on the far away friend. The friend looked behind and the two friends talked normally (from a distance without any shouting) and all that wanted to be said was told.

Yeah, this is my small example of how you should have think before you act.

This post was written because of the recent news and events at Seksyen 23 where they had protested on the transfer of an Indian temple to their area by marching around with a slaughtered cow's head. These racist, idiotic people. They made such a commotion when things could be settled through peacefully, that is within the Islamic boundaries of tolerance to other religions and believes.

I hope these people could learn more about their religion and not become a racist in the multiracial and multireligion country Malaysia. If they do not want to learn, and still remain stubborn. The following comic is the final solution that I would like to propose to them.



To me, these people are ugly. Hey, that is just me.
Please do not reproduce so that the world could be a better place.

Side note:
Jikalau syaitan diikat di bulan Ramadhan. Adakah mereka2 ini sememangnya jahil dan dodorong oleh kejahilan itu dan bukan hasutan syaitan?

best2 yeah!

1 comment:

damia said...

http://www.ummuabiha.blogspot.com
very nice n informative islamic blog