Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Snowman

I love the snow. Hate the cold but absolutely love the snow~!

Below are some pics of me and my friends making our biggest snowman ever!













- me and Dodo were the ones who made most of the grunt work. huhu.
- me beside the snowman, just to show how big it was :)

Contributions made: I made the bottom large snowball and the head, also my gloves for the hands. Dodo made the middle snowball. Imree contributed his cap. Faizal contributed his scarf. Two other girls contributed to the onions and carrot for the face. Everyone contribute to make the snowman pretty with the sticks for the arms and face, as well as patting in fresh snow all over it to make it look nice. Bravo all for the good work!










- Me and my housemates. Imree, Dodo, Faizal. Zaid was missing at this time.
- Another pose with the snowman.

Did not name the snowman. Though we tried, it seems that calling it Frosty would be a little bit too cliche. hehe. Sadly enough, later that evening, I saw that someone had kicked our dear snowman, destroying it. huhu.

I want to mention that a lot of people took pictures with our snowman. It was the first to be made at Whitworth Park. Also, there were other malaysians brothers (notice in the pics, behind the snowman) that attempted to make a similar size snowman. I think they did successfully made it in the end after they encountered a problem when their bottom large snowball broke apart. kesian.

Anyways, I loved my snowman. It made my day that day -- aside to this other important thing that happened earlier on the same day :p hehe.

oke!

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

cam bes je. sini tgh panas.

Naqiuddin Zairi said...

agak best la snow tahun ni. tebal.
tapi sebenarnya masa buat snowman tu snow takde la tebal sgt.
semalam, snow sepanjang hari. mmg puas hati la snow. sampai uni tutup 2 hari sbb snow. have not snowed like this in years. best2.

pagi ni tak snow dah. tapi confirm jalan2 licin gle. uhuh.