Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dunya

By: seven8six

"Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: women and sons; heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life, but in nearness to Allah is the best of goals (to return to)." (Ali Imraan: 14)

She's leading me on
Singing to me with such a sweet song
Why do I fall the way I do?

It's hard to stay strong
She tries to keep me hanging on
Every time I leave she finds ways to make me come back for more

Hello, my name is Dunya, she said
And I can't get her out of my head
Tempts me with her gold and I keep
Getting lost within
And when I look this Dunya in the eye
She winks at me and gives me a smile
But I'll hold on, and I won't fall for this
Dunya...again

She follows me around
I see her everywhere I go
... Whispering
From the darkest shadows

Now I know that this is wrong
And I know this can't go on
But how much farther can I go
Before I have to let you go?

So many
Things I love about this world
If only
I could let, let you go for good
Then I could
Live my life, like I should
And I'll have
Peace of mind
That I can live without you...
Dunya

- a good song to listen to :) sang by nasheed group seven8six.

Extra stuff:



Pendapat dari Dr Zakir Naik mengenai penggunaan 786 utk represent Bismillah.

best2 yeah!

No comments: