Friday, October 02, 2009

Birthdays

I have mixed emotions about birthdays. I am happy that I am getting older, I made it another year of human maturation. But then, I am sad as I am getting closer to my death and I don't want to die before getting enough preparations for my ticket to heaven. huhu.

Anyways, I celebrated my birthday this year in Ramadhan. Did not do anything much. Just replying wishes and being a little bit more grateful to Allah. I pray to Allah that this year I would be more diligent in my ibadah dan everyday activities.



Gambar hiasan: kek menyambut ulangtahun kelahiran







Below are the birthdays of me and my family members in Gregorian Calender and in Hijri Calender:

My Dad:
23 / 10 / 1954
Saturday 26 Safar 1374 A.H.

My Mum:
29 / 12 / 1956
Saturday 26 Jumaada al-awal 1376 A.H.

My big sis:
14 / 4 / 1983
Thursday 30 Jamadilakhir 1403 A.H.

My big bro:
8 / 9 / 1984
Saturday 12 Zulhijjah 1404 A.H.

Me:
14 / 9 / 1985
Saturday 28 Zulhijjah 1405 A.H.

My lil sis:
24 / 10 / 1991
Thursday 16 Rabiul Akhir 1412 A.H.

*There is a small probability of one day error.

Marilah kita cuba mengamalkan kalender Islam. Make aware of it. Paste it on the wall. Make note of all the important and historic dates. Tapi jgn lah bidaah berlebihan. haha.

Selamat berpuasa enam di bulan Syawal.

Abu Ayyub al-Anshari radhiallaahu 'anhu meriwayatkan, Nabi shallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam bersabda, "Barangsiapa berpuasa penuh di bulan Ramadhan lalu menyambungnya dengan (puasa) enam hari di bulan Syawal, maka (pahalanya) seperti ia berpuasa selama satu tahun." (HR. Muslim)

best2 yeah!

No comments: