Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Blind Spot



















Instructions:
Close your left eye and hold this page about 8-9 inches from your right eye. Look at the cross and slowly move the page forward and backward until the black circle disappears. This will happen when light rays from the black circle fall on the place where the optic nerve enters the retina - commonly referred to as your "blind spot". Link.

---i think---i think---i think---i pray---i pray---i pray---

It is just to say that every person that have eyes to see, can also have the same eyes to not see. Some people think they are seeing, but actually they are blind. They do not know that they are blind. I do not want to be blind all the time. I have my weaknesses that I want to throw away. I want to see. To see things clearly. And so, how about you?

best2 yeah!

No comments: