Saturday, February 21, 2009

The last person on the list

This will not make sense.
Here the story goes...

Know that I and D came to the institute
Even not knowing before they met
Coming together should make them good friends
Emotions did not go wild, well, most of times
Why not be a team? It could be beneficial
Answer is no, because of... I actually don't know

End of first year, all got accustom
Late for class or not come at all
You make the call, should have chose wisely
And friends should also advise on timely
Too late, too late, good communication is lost
In mind, I thought D could survive

Do make it to class and assignments I say
And do not disappoint your lab mates that way
Please see a mirror to evaluate your place
After that you should make it in grace
This may also give a bad image that you embrace

To what extent that I have tried
Have to respect boundaries and such
In other friends I tried to say
Regarding D, to find a solution to see
Done on that, I gave up, sadly to say

Closing in the end of that journey
Losing or winning, can always be hopeful
Alas, the list has come up
Sitting at the bottom a name know much
Sorry my dear, you made it such

end of story

Moral of the story:
- study hard and smart
- do not take things easy
- make an effort because things will get hard



Gambar hiasan: En Zahir sedang tekun study utk exam aritu. btw, all the best kepada mereka2 yg akan dapat result minggu depan.



P/S: Maybe a few people can understand and relate this story. Easy coded message.

best2 yeah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was the journey of life naqz..

Anonymous said...

yes..it is

Anonymous said...

Who is D, Is he/she so special to u

Naqiuddin Zairi said...

D is not someone special, just a person who I just happen to learn from. live and learn. Who are you dr. R? do you need to be anonymous? I am not revealing who is D because it is kind of obvious.

Naqiuddin Zairi said...

owh yes, now I remember why I decided to put D. It stands for Dia. haha :)). bukan sbb nama dia Diana, Dalili, Devan, Desmond, Dalilah atau Delyati ;p

Anonymous said...

Someone that u may not knw..