Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis

This is something else about me. I love the Sci-fi series Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis. Both shows have now ended. It was sad so I would just like to link these tribute videos from Youtube to show my appreciation on the stargate franchise. They are the only Sci-fi series that I like.





Information on the series can be found at wikipedia: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis.

And I should mention. Menonton series2 ini telah melaghakan daku. Daku tak rekomen kepada mereka2 yg lain utk menonton cerita2 ini. Besides, ini adalah fantasi manusia, kalo tak cukup iman boleh terpercaya dgn teory2 and ideology2 yg ada dlm series2 ini. I could say that masa yg digunakan utk menonton cerita2 ini mungkin besar patut digunakan utk daku mendapat first class for my degree. uhuh.

Strictly for entertainment purposes. Best2 yeah!

No comments: