Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What is happening to me?

I have been saying 'yes' a little too much lately. I don't know why. I said 'yes' to workload. Said 'yes' to do things. And even 'yes' to stuff that I have little agreement upon.

I have just realised this and it kind of freaked me out. What made me become this 'yes' person? It's like that Jim Carrey movie: Yes Man. uhuh. Love his work by the way.

I am not complaining or anything, but it is pretty scary for me. I might be turning a new leaf here. Trying to make use of my time and energy. Trying to be positive when things might actually suck in the end.

Ape2pun, just to state what's in my mind now: I am fighting stereotypes. I am a muslim. I want to make Malaysia a better place. I am muslim first followed by malay and malaysian, both are seconds.

best2 yeah!

More:
This was the ticket All England hari tu. Nak letak skali dlm blog ni sbb org asyik tanya how much did I paid to see the game. Ape2pun, the price is on the ticket. Can get cheaper with student card, this ticket beli online.

focus. focus. focus.

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

fuh 27 lbs

Naqiuddin Zairi said...

27 pounds. lbs tu ape?