Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hating this

I am so hating myself right now. PhD is hard. I know. I know. I know. And so, why am I doing this? passion? work? or just following the breadcrumbs trail in this forest of life? boy, owh, boy. I have my doubts. Writing a literature review should not be this hard!

BENGANG! GERAM! MARAH! FED UP!

I need some perspective. I need some guide. I need to finish this as soon as I can! Just get it over with!

Ya Allah, permudahkan lah segala urusan2 kami.

Something at the side:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Naqiu,
Just stay calm. No need to get too emotional over simple assignments. Get out for a walk. Take me with you, if you want. :)hehe
xx May

Anonymous said...

journey of life is unknown, for that its beautiful. just treasure every moment, u will find He is training & sharping u to become a better person..

Naqiuddin Zairi said...

thanks May. insyaAllah I will get my act together.