Monday, May 11, 2009

My New Layout

I have tried changing to the new blogspot layout before, and I don't like it. I don't quite understand the HTML coding, and malas nak baca to understand. So, I changed back to the old layout.

What happened now? Well, I accidentally deleted (or I think I did) all the side links while I was playing around with new web designs. And I tried to do this and that... Ape2pun in the end, I ended up using this layout, the new blogspot layout. Made some modifications to the side links and done. I won't be changing anymore after this, I hope.

More:
- Ain dah register masuk Matriks Changlun, all the best to her. This is her first time studying in asrama. InsyaAllah you will survive. hehe.
- I currently have to really plan the details of lab work and project schedules. Have to get more organised.
- Daku telah membuka Naqiuddin's Multiply. Hopefully daku akan find time to make it active, insyaAllah.


Wimbledon Teddy Bear dah sampai. Daku beli because nak masuk dlm cabutan utk ticket opening ceremony new tennis stadium di Wimbledon. Sepatutnya hari ni dapat reply menang atau tidak. Nampak mcm tak menang je. uhuh.

Simpan lah bear ni bawah katil.



Something at the side:









Halal and Not Halal. Satu kambing and satu lagi babi. Dua2 nampak sedap, depends on sape yg tengok. hehe. Gambar kambing diambil di Malaysia, event MAHA while gambar babi diambil di UK, bbq event di Sutton Bonington.

Thought of the day:
Jikalau kena infect dgn Swine flu, kena samak ape ek?

best2 yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=mcafee virusscan plus 2008 2.0.155 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg