Monday, May 04, 2009

My sister got engaged

Alhamdulillah my sister got engaged. And I fortunately got to see the entire event, via webcam Skype. Cheers to the wonderful technology and the internet. hehe. I had stayed up all night to watch the event. Below are some webcam snapshots that I manage to get. Ada byk lagi but most of them are in bad quality. huhu.







From left:
- Derang solat2 sunat and baca Yassin sebelum pihak lelaki sampai.
- Baju jalur hijau adalah ketua kontijen lelaki
- Mak mertua menyarungkan cincin







From left:
- Bergambar bersama mak mertua
- Ciuman di dahi
- Ayah daku sarungkan cincin pada abg Shah







From left:
- Hantaran2
- KakUda posing sorang2
- Gambar bersama parents







From left:
- Tunangan bergambar bersama pihak lelaki
- Tunangan bergambar bersama pihak perempuan

Of course, there was a professional cameraman at the event. InsyaAllah, I will post up the good pictures as soon as I can get a hold of good pics.

A little fun, KakUda selepas dah dapat cincin. Gumbiranya dia :D

Nurul Huda bertunang

Another GIF, Ain bersama Ezza:
Ain and Ezza

Baru belajar buat GIF sebenarnya. Hope you like it.

Alhamdulillah, it was a good day. I will fly back to Malaysia for the majlis pernikahan. Hopefully in December 2009.

best2 yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrate to ur sis.glad to hear that..anyway when is your turn?? huhu.. :D

ihsan_huhu said...

ape ag.. join je r sekaki alang2

Naqiuddin Zairi said...

join sekaki? aku kaki bangku, tak mampu. huhu