Saturday, May 02, 2009

Burnt fingers in lovely spring

I always. somehow, manage to get my hands mostly fingers injured. From just a scratch, to a scrape, to a cut, and so on. I don't know why but the most possible reason is that I am a little clumsy. This time, I manage to burn my fingers. See pics.







Peringkat awal, peringat tengahan dan peringkat akhir melecur di jari sebelum pecah. Daku tak cucuk and keluarkan bendalir secara manual. Alhamdulillah, sudah sembuh 97% now. Masih lagi ada kesan2 kulit pecah. Marilah kita menanti, ape pula akan cedera. uhuh.



Inilah dia mesin yg melecurkan jari2 daku. Compression moulding machine. Daku guna utk melt polyurethane pellets into plastic sheets. The machine was heated to 180C when I accidentally touched it.huhu.Mengantuk masa tu, hilang focus sebentar.




Mesin2 ni ada di Materials Science Centre. Byk mesin di bengkel bawah tanah ni. Byk tak tau mesin2 berfungsi utk ape. Anyways, I think we can safely assume what this machine does by the lable. haha.

Is it really a bra bender? why do you need to bend bras? musykil2




Spring dah lama tiba. Cuti easter aritu daku tak keluar Manchester. Tak byk jalan2 ke city pun. uhh. Anyways, bunga2 ni was along the path from office to my room. It was a good day.





Something at the side:


Thanks to Sofe yg telah mengforwardkan link youtube. Dah lama tak jumpa iklan lawak sengal sebegini. hehe.

best2 yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be careful next time ya..take a rest if necessary..dun push & pressure yourself so hard..take cre!